I'd feel alot better if my Flyers weren't 3 men short. What a time to lose not just Carter and Gagne but Laperriere as well. it is what it is though,and you gotta march on. They should have enough to hold their own with Boston anyways.
And the comeback happens. Now lets watch Crosby and crew run the table..
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
I'd feel alot better if my Flyers weren't 3 men short. What a time to lose not just Carter and Gagne but Laperriere as well. it is what it is though,and you gotta march on. They should have enough to hold their own with Boston anyways.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Reckon SJ is finally over their choking spell? They took game 1 from DET last night, SJ might have the best team left, but tehy have been known for falling short in the post-season, but they won their first round series, which was huge, now maybe they can play to their potential;.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
if they play to their potential, i dont see any team beating them honestly. the three headed monster of heatley, marleau, and thorton are the best trio in the league, but all have choked in the playoffs recently.
what do you think the chances are that your Flyers win their series?
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Completely healthy I think the Flyers would beat 'em up and get it in 6,but now? One thing we have going for us is that Boston is not a good offensive team. The Flyers especially with how Boucher has been in net have to like that. If the youngin's like Gireoux can keep on producing,we've got a shot.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Boston is great on defense tho, itll be a tough series to score in. The Flyers may have the best foursome of defenders in the league, while Boston is also excellent.
Richards is gonna have to score and score and score some more. With the injury to Carter (will he be back any time soon?), he is gonna have to carry the load.
New Jersey was good, Boston is good, but I think Philly can beat them. But after that, I am not sure. Pittsburgh is an extremely tough out. Philly would have to play their best game of the season 4 games outta 7, and that is very tough.
*IF Pittsburgh beats Montreal. Which is not a given, the Canadiens are riding EXTREMELY high after their huge first round win. The Habs are tough but I dont see them beating the Penguins.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
he is NASTY and came out of nowhere. I had not heard of the guy until a couple weeks before the playoffs started, and now he is out there looking like Patty Roy or Broduer before he got old and started to fall off.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks